Mobile Master Copy Station
With Mobile Master Copy Station you can now easily tranfser your contacts to your new phone / smartphone, e.g. an Android cell phone
- Your old phone, smartphone
- A file: VCard (vcf), csv, txt, , ics, vcs, Nokia Backup file (nbu)
- Nokia PC / OVI Suite
- iTunes, iCloud, iTunes backup
Load the data from your old handset:
- Check if your phone is in the list of supported devices.
- If not, Mobile Master is able ot load the data from most Nokia phones and from many Samsung phones.
- If not or it is not possible to conect the phone with your computer, on many handyset you can save or export the contacts to a VCard (vcf) file, which then Mobile Master Copy Station can read in and transfer it to the new phone.
Load data from iTunes or an iTunes backup
- Each time you synchronize your iPhone, iTunes saves a backup. Mobile Master can read in these backups abnd transfer the contacts to your new smart phone. Even iTunes backup created at another PC or Mac can be read.
Load data from the Nokia PC / OVI Suite
- Mobile Master Copy Station can import the data directly from an installed Nokia OVI / PC Suite. If you have at least once read in the data (contacts) from the phone with the Nokia PC/OVI Suite, Mobile Master Copy Station can read them in. In case you had more then one Nokia phone used with the Ovi/PC Suite, the Copy Station shows you a list of the devices for you to chose, what to read in.
Load from a file
- Mobile Master Copy Station knows many file types and can transfer them to your new smartphone:
» VCard (vcf) files:
Including files in unicode and file from the MAC OS.
- Nokia Backup (nbu) file:
You have a a backup created with the Nokia PC or OVI Suite, but the Nokia PC or OVI Suite is no longer installed On Error Goto 0your computer? No problem, Mobile Master Copy Station can import the contacts, appointments and todos from the backup file.
- Siemens Adr file:
In case you have an old Siemens cell phone and cannot connect it to your computer but you still have an adr file. Mobile Master Copy Station can import thwe contacts from that adr file.
- Csv file:
Mobile Master Copy Station can import contacts from csv files, with or without header line. Supported are comma, tab or semicolon separated file, and in unicode.
- Mobile Master Copy Station can transfer the address book(s)/contacts with all fields if possible, and with some devices (Symbian^3, Samsung Galaxy und Wave) the contact pictures as well.
- The SIM phone book is not transferred as usually the SIM card in inseted in the new cell phone.
In case you want to the edit the SIM phone book, you may purchase Mobile Master Light, to transfer the SIM phonebook Mobile Master Professional is required, which come with the Copy Station.